Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Some Exciting New Updates!


Wow, it has been a busy month for me. There's so much I can't disclose right now that it makes my panties all in a twist, but here's some great stuff I can share with you. First off, some write-ups on my soon-to-be-released book, "Veganize This!".

Most exciting, my favorite vegan magazine, VegNews, did a lovely write up of my book. Link Here:
http://thisjustinvegnews.blogspot.com/2010/12/new-vegan-book.html

Here's a write up on Delicious Distinctive Da Capo Press: Write up link here...

Another write-up follows on the San Francisco Bay Guardian Website. Lovely review here:

Compared to one of my favorite vegan authors. Kick ass! I am overjoyed sitting here. Just look how emo I used to be:


Most exciting of all, my wife, Jane's (credited under her real name Laura Lueck) e-book "In Our Own Eyes" (also available on Amazon in print, under the name Jane Lueck), made the Best E-Books of 2010 on Media Bistro! Look how close to the top of the list she is :) I'm so proud of my wifey for lifey. Also, check out her other book in print, "The Power of Taking" also available on Amazon. It's an amaaaaazing read.

That's all for now, kids. The only other thing I have to say is hush-hush, so don't tell anyone. A TV show may be in the works...

Stay tuned for more...literally.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the great write-ups! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for you to disclose the exciting news...a TV show?!?!?! Wow!

    Also a huge congratulations to Jane for the great Media Bistro recognition...she totally deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all that goodness! Looking forward to even more when you can tell us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the great write ups! I'm looking forward to your cookbook! Congrats to you and Jane both on your industry, creativity, and success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats on all of this amazing news! Looking forward to the book. What a super team you two make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS to both of you on your great accomplishments!!

    ReplyDelete